terça-feira, 1 de março de 2022

The end of the war

 

The end of the war
The war ends when one side allows it. The greater the power, the greater the feeling of revenge.
A while ago, my house was invaded, I was beaten and humiliated. I chose not to fight a fight that would lead me to others and more. This choice caused me physical and mental pain. Sometimes I think of my revenge, with blood and brutality.

In life there are unique moments, the path is wide with many stones and the shortcut is quicksand. Sinking into hate was always something I tried to avoid.
There are few things I care about now, this isn't my home anymore, my body doesn't have the strength it used to, this little moment in my life has freed my senses.
It made me understand the connection that unites everyone, it's like being alive among the dead or dead among the living. During my recovery process, I was completely vulnerable, a time of fear, something I had never felt before.

My strength gradually returned, and with each heroic act the fear grew, it was hope or perhaps projections of past memories, that guided me along the way.
Chapter 47 – Valley of the Leftovers of Death; “An enemy who fears nothing is a difficult opponent to defeat”
The fire between two sides, the missile wind by day, earth from the path of destruction and water and children's blood. Natural elements present in war, which can make a man fear nothing.
Chapter 20 - Divinity; “There are ways for this feeling, simply faith”

A superior courage, it can be bad, creating the necessary conditions to achieve courage gives you a greater perspective on the whole, not inducing you to commit thoughtless attitudes.
Since the beginning of humanity wars have been fought, sacrifices of the masses. They happen because that's how it should happen, that's how balance emerges, peace is won after war.

Suffering and sadness for some, glory and pride for others. History and memory last for generations. Life is cruel, we were born to survive in a chaotic reality where a billion things can kill. To give up that reality and go into direct risk is to defy death. And when you defy death, danger or sanity, your possibility of continuing to live is less.
Warring for territory demands great responsibility, expanding territory is beyond maintenance, supervision and exploration. It's like any planet in the universe, whoever arrived first is not necessarily the strongest to dominate.

To recognize the superiority of an enemy, among so many aspects, is to maintain honor. Honor is more than a conduct, it's a feeling of sacrifice and bravery, we all have it, we live in a civilized environment.
Between enemies is like a love relationship, sometimes the man must give in and accept the woman's way, not that this is right all the time, it is natural that there is an understanding on a specific issue.

the beginning of faith
When you believe in something, taking something as true, expresses certainty and confidence.
the beginning of hope
When you have the projection of something as possible of what you want.
the beginning of charity
When it benefits the neighbor, more needy, more humble.

In war there is faith, hope and charity. Faith and hope in victories, charity in brotherhood. It is a condition that affects a large number of people directly and indirectly.
Declaring war is easier for me than stopping or preventing it. The country that has natural resources or structures of great value cannot be targets, a bad government administration does not mean that it should be eradicated, disappear from the map.

No friend came to help me, and not even after. I came to trust myself and leave people to their own lives. A lot has changed, I can feel the force of nature, something that used to go unnoticed. I believe I will find a good place to live, far from here, when you spend a lot of time in one place the memories cause pain.
I can make an analogy and compare buying a house to a real war, working non-stop, saving money, setting aside for government fees, managing for daily sustenance and so on.

As I said before, we are connected, regardless of the electronic network, we have a bond as a human species.
Is war bad?
As I said there is faith, hope and charity.
We must know when to stop, everything good ends. Warring for generations requires a lot of effort and sacrifice, even if combat is managed to accept losses and quickly replenish resources, the culture of the combat being will influence young people to enter the battlefield.

I recently found out about Viriato a great leader killed by his own allies. It makes me think of how alone we are in our own interests, without even considering the position of our peers.

Empathy, putting yourself in the other's shoes, discovering frustrations and disturbances. There is no time, only the real desire to listen and interact with the reality of the other is that one has a notion of what it is like to be on the other side of the coin.
I like wars, but I feel very uncomfortable with the increase in people with physical disabilities resulting from the war, people who have been maimed or who have had their limbs severed, especially in the case of children.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário